Langfuse is an open source product analytics suite for LLM apps.
- Integrations: Data collection via SDKs
- Tracing LLM chains by collecting specific data such as prompts, outputs, and configurations
- Measure quality of outputs via Scores
- Nested traces
- Find the root cause of issues
- Segment traces based on user feedback and other metrics
- Open source (MIT license)
- Run Langfuse self-hosted, locally, or use Langfuse cloud
- Model agnostic
- Use GET API to build downstream use cases
Langfuse is being actively developed in open source together with the community. Join our Discord! Provide feedback, report bugs, or request features via GitHub issues.